Re: [css3-images] Resolving on gradient issues

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> [Tab Atkins Jr.:]
>> Sigh.  My point is that I don't, at the moment, care what the minutia of
>> this process is.  It's irrelevant to the questions I brought up in the
>> thread.  If you care about whether Images 3 goes to WD first or straight
>> to LC, please chime in at the next pub request, or start a new thread, or
>> whatever.  It doesn't matter at all right now.  It is completely and
>> utterly irrelevant.  So, let's not talk about it here, where I have
>> specific questions/request that are completely unrelated to what you're
>> trying to talk about.  Please?
>>
> Well, if you don't care, don't answer. *I* care. Why is it necessary for you
>  to shut down discussion of what you don't care about ? (Even though it's
> completely relevant to how and when your module will reach LC) I want to
> plan on dropping prefixes, Tab. That means I'll need an implementation
> report, which will involve writing and submitting testcases against the CR,
> modulo our preview build schedule...If there is an extra month or more of WD
> in there it'd be helpful to know. That's all. Why is my asking such a problem
> if you don’t' care, anyway ?
>
> So I'm sorry but I don't really care that it's irrelevant to *you*. And I
> don't see how your inability or total lack of interest in answering the
> question is in any way an obstacle for the rest of this thread. People who
> don't care about this will ignore this part of the thread. As should you,
> apparently.

It is not what I started the thread to ask, it is irrelevant to the
questions I am trying to ask, and at this point it is more than half
the thread.  If you're not going to stop talking about it in this
thread, I will start a new thread so you can have this one to
yourself.  Thanks.