Re: [css3-animations] Effect of display:none and visibility:hidden on animations

Yes, you're absolutely right. I assumed that the default fill-mode was
'forwards'.

Are you proposing that the following constructs become valid as well:
@keyframes fade {
 10% { display:block; opacity: 1; }
 90% { display:none; opacity:0; }
}
and
@keyframes fade {
 10% { display:block; opacity: 1; }
 30% { display:none; opacity:0; }
 60% { display:block; opacity: 1; }
 90% { display:none; opacity:0; }
}

This would be most helpful, but it seems odd that an element has a running
animation and a style of 'display: none'.

Rik

Rik