Re: [css3-writing-modes] New Working Draft

The first sentence after figure 5 appears to be missing some words. Do you
mean:

For Chinese and Japanese lines are ordered either right to left or top to
bottom, while for Mongolian and Manchu lines are ordered left to right.

Example III

s/blocks elements/block elements