Re: [CSS21] Disposition of Comments

On 04/04/2011 09:49 AM, Alan Gresley wrote:
> On 2/04/2011 5:49 PM, fantasai wrote:
>> As part of the Last Call process, the CSSWG must prepare a summary
>> of all Last Call comments received and how they were addressed.
>> Disposition of Comments:
>> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css2-src/issues-lc-2011.html
>> Latest draft:
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/draft-PR-CSS21-201103XX/
>>
>> Note that comments received after the Last Call deadline were not
>> included.
>
> I very very late with this but I see issues with '4 Syntax and basic
> data types' [1]. In my recent post to this list [2], you
> can see some of the issues that I have. I have got a lot more test
> cases offline regarding 'Syntax and basic data types'
> including parsing of malformed statements and how browsers treat many
> test case differently.

Since it was late, it was not considered for the LC DoC. However,
we will be collecting the remaining issues for consideration for
errata. So for now, there is nothing to do. I will post again to
www-style once we've flushed the remaining issues into a tracking
system; you can then make sure that I captured your issues correctly
there.

> Glazou (elsewhere) said that I should put my test online but that is
> a huge job.
>
> How should I proceed?

Wrt testcases, the best way to proceed, imho, would be to add them to
the CSS2.1 test suite. :) Give us a week or so and we should be able
to reopen it for new submissions.

~fantasai