Re: [css3-color] New last call for comments on CSS Color

Hello www-style,

Dave Singer wrote:
> Is the HSL full-range (0-255 luminance) or video-range (16-235
> luminance)?  This makes a BIG difference.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Jul/0467.html

I notice that there was no response to this part of your comments. The answer is that the HSL values are full range not video range, as the algorithm 'to translate HSL to RGB' and examples given in section 4.2.4 makes clear.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-color/Overview.html#hsl-color

Therefore, no specification change was necessary. Dave, please respond to say that you agree with this conclusion.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG