Re: [cssom-view] Element.scrollIntoView()

In WebKit, for LTR content, the box is aligned on the right. So, it seems
self-consistent (i.e. RTL and LTR do inverse behavior). I didn't test other
browsers other than to verify that IE8 also left-aligns in RTL content.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I tested with the following (both in RTL and
LTR):
  111111111111111111111111111<span
id=scroller>thingtoscroll</span>2222222222222222222222222
<script>
  document.getElementById('scroller').scrollIntoView();
</script>

Ojan