RE: [css3-2d-transforms] Transformed object acts as containing block for fixed positioned descendants

So what you expect is that fixed positioned elements transform only when
the transform is applied to them. Correct ?

I don't find that unreasonable given the semantics of position:fixed.
Curious about what others think ?