Re: [css3-writing-modes] a third option for implementing logical properties

TJ, thanks for your comment.

> It's not just for CJK.  Hebrew, Arabic, or other RTL-language pages,
> for example, have an equivalent need for logical directions.  (They
> only need it for start/end, though.)

I know.

But they never need to rotate the axes, do they?

'start' and 'end' might be indispensable, however,
we had better to ask the Hebrew or Arabic speakers
if the 'logical' is the best solution or not.

Thoton Akimoto
Japan.