Re: [CSS21] [css3-color] colorimetry references

On Friday, September 17, 2010, 2:25:23 AM, Etan wrote:

EW> From: Alan Robertson
EW> To: Etan Wexler

EW> The 2nd edition of CIE Publication 15 is out of date but the 3rd
EW> (15:2004) is not. CIE Publications are Technical Reports on which
EW> Standards may be based. The S014 series of Standards are based on
EW> Publication 15:2004 and are compatible with it but do not supersede
EW> it. Publication 15 contains a lot of material that is not in the
EW> Standards.

I have updated the bibliographic database used by CSS WG so that the third edition (all parts, not just one specific part) of CIE 15:2004 is the one referenced.

In the absence of a better URI I left it as is, but did update the ISBN to the correct one.

%L COLORIMETRY
%T Colorimetry, Third Edition
%R CIE Publication 15:2004
%O ISBN 978-3-901906-33-6
%U http://www.cie.co.at/publ/abst/15-2004.html

Etan, please confirm that this addresses your comment.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG