RE: a new proposal for grid layout, derived from MSFT's

I don't think we are ready to drop the indices, there are many cases where requiring named lines makes it more complicated, dynamic cases in particular. Or think about a GUI editor where the user creates and drags grid lines...

> On another note, what about adding me as an editor of the document? I'm
> willing to contribute.

Certainly, it would be great to work together with you on this. Looking forward to it!

Alex