Re: UI for CSS Media Queries and value-less features

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:03:28 +0100, Daniel Glazman
> From my editor implementor's perspective, having features that accept
> a value AND can be value-less is a problem for content editors. Sorry
> to discover that so late, I needed an implementation in an editor to
> see it.

As you say the equivalent feature is min-color:1. Why do you need to be
able to represent both in your editor? Some start tags can be written as

>> And the spec is in CR.
>>
>> Therefore, I would be reluctant to make changes at this stage.
>
> With my co-chair hat off and my AC hat on, I don't care about the
> spec's status. I want the spec to be good, consistent, implementable
> and authorable outside of vi and emacs. If that goal requires to go
> back to a lower stage on the REC track, so be it.

We decided not to go back to drop color-index, which is clearly a useless
feature. This seems much less important.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/