Re: [flex-units] unit abbreviations and the flex()

* Zack Weinberg wrote:
>NUMBER 	{num}
>PERCENTAGE 	{num}%
>DIMENSION 	{num}{ident}
>
>declaration : property S* ':' S* value;
>value       : [ any | block | ATKEYWORD S* ]+;
>any         : [ IDENT | NUMBER | PERCENTAGE | DIMENSION | STRING
>              | DELIM | URI | HASH | UNICODE-RANGE | INCLUDES
>              | DASHMATCH | ':' | FUNCTION S* any* ')'
>              | '(' S* any* ')' | '[' S* any* ']' ] S*;
>
>(Maybe I should have said "core syntax" instead?)  Anyway, the
>Appendix G grammar can be, and indeed already has been, modified
>by Level 3 modules, but the section 4 grammar is not supposed to
>change, and
>
>   top: 2*;
>
>is not a valid 'declaration' per the section 4 grammar.

It is a declaration followed by a semicolon; the `value` consists of two
`any`, one NUMBER and one DELIM (which is one character at any position
where no other tokens match, and no other token begins with a '*') as no
white space between the `any`s is required.