Re: About CSS3 selectors

Le 27/05/10 19:30, Daniel Glazman a écrit :
> Le 27/05/10 19:26, Ivan Enderlin @ Hoa a écrit :
>
>> :any() is an experimental pseudo-class, but we have the same problem
>> with some vendors pseudo-element, like ::-moz-tree-row for example. You
>> could write:
>>
>> ::-moz-tree-row(readonly, unread)
>
> Right. But these are ultra-specific to Moz so it's up to nsCSSParser
> to support it. And no browser vendor ever requested to extend
> |expression| to comas before...
Maybe they just forget :-). It seems to be important I think (and very
easy to do, see my previous mail :-)).

>> Here, we see the need of many expressions.
>>
>> But of course, expressions are selectors with the pseudo-class :any().
>> But :any() can be see as a macro and not a CSS function… It's another
>> fact :-).
>
> Not, it's a functional notation. And yes we probably need commas.
Ok.

>> By the way. Is a new CSS selector specification on the way?
>
> Not for the time being, we have many other things on the radar before
> that.
Yes. I just saw piece of grammar in the /[flex-units] unit abbreviations
and the flex()/ thread :-).
(do not hit, do not hit :-))

Thanks for your answers and your time :-),
Best regards.

--
Ivan Enderlin
Developer of Hoa Framework