>From a web author point of view, gradient is desirable, but we don't care about
how it's rendered (what only matters is that it's (nearly) the same rendering
across all platforms and it's doesn't slow down our page rendering too much).

François

From: Robert O'Callahan
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:58 AM
To: François REMY
Cc: Sylvain Galineau ; CSS 3 W3C Group ; fantasai ; Tab Atkins Jr. ; Daniel Glazman
Subject: Re: Fw: [css3-background] border-radius color transitions using gradients (recommended but undefined)

Can you explain why conic gradients are hard to implement using GPU shader programs?

Rob
--
"He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all." [Isaiah 53:5-6]