Re: [gradients] basics

Regarding the discussion of infinitely-sized gradients and image values

.
>> If so, then I'll change
>> Images to explain this, and B&B'll need the new value added to
>> background-repeat.  No other changes should be necessary.
>
> I'm not sure if B&B needs to be changed (or held up), or if this can
> just be a gradients-
> dependant addendum that lives in the gradients spec.

Did you conclude on this topic? I see no related spec changes in either
module yet... [1,2]

1. http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images/#gradients-
2. http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-background/#the-background-repeat

--
Leif Arne Storset
Core Technology Developer, Opera Software