Re: Seeking pre-LCWD comments for View Modes Media Feature; deadline March 17

On Mar 9, 2010, at 20:46 , Daniel Glazman wrote:
> The CSS WG will discuss it tomorrow during its weekly conf call.

Thanks a lot for looking into this quickly; don't hesitate to ping us if you have any questions.

> Just one minor thing from me: Media Queries are listed as "Daniel
> Glazman et al."...
> Let's give back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar so please make it
> "Håkon Wium Lie et al.".

Sorry, that's my bad, I updated the ref DB to point to the latest document but didn't catch the different listing of editors. It's now fixed.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/