Re: [css3-background] vastly different takes on "blur"

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com> wrote:

> If I go into PhotoShop, and add a Drop Shadow effect to an object, setting
> the spread to 0, and the size to 100, then the shadow projects outside the
> object by about 100px. This is what Tab, fantasai and I are suggesting that
> we match.

I'm also in favour of that.

Apart from the other points made, I have another ... when there is no shadow
offset, the blurred area inside the shadow edge is not visible. I expect
authors will be surprised to find that the width of the visible blur is only
half the value they specified.

Rob
53:5-6]