Re: [css21-selectors] Interpretation of attribute selector

On 6/1/10 3:12 PM, Belov, Charles wrote:
> No, Word 2003 generates filtered HTML such as

Which is fine.

> which I wish to override using CSS using
>
> p[style="text-align:justify;"] {
>  text-align:left;
> }

This is what I claimed was rare.  That doesn't help the few people
trying to do it, of course.....

Note that your situation happens to have a simple solution, though,
given the small scale and specific nature of what you're trying to do:

   p[style="text-align: justify;"], p[style="text-align:justify;"] {
     text-align: left;
   }

This will obviously not work if the @style has more stuf in it, etc, but
neither did your original selector above.

-Boris