Re: [css3-background] Where we are with Blur value discussion

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> [...]

Oh, gotcha.

This is something that, unfortunately, requires testing abilities that
we don't yet have in any framework.  We can't reftest it because we're
not requiring, and realistically can't require, pixel-perfection.  We
can't throw script at it, because there's no way right now to grab the
pixels from a section of a page in a js-accessible way.  (Hopefully
we'll get that ability in <canvas> in the future.)

We can automate it, we just have to build the automation manually -
screenshot and then run pixel comparisons.

~TJ