Re: [CSS3 Values] "rem" unit underdefined when there is no root element

On 7/21/10 10:49 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I suppose, then, we just need to find a way to "re-root" a tree?  Just
> seek up the element-tree until you find a parentless element?

That doesn't handle the matchMedia() thing dbaron mentioned and would be
weird in a cross-document computed style get (since suddenly style
information from the "wrong" document would start mattering).

Can we just define that the font to use is "medium" in this situation or
something?

-Boris