Re: if conditions again

Am 19.07.10 02:12, schrieb Sylvain Galineau:
> [...]

Assuming that only css versions can be checked in if conditions, a
browser vendor can only decide between parsing or not parsing a block like
@if(css.version = 55){

}

If a browser wants to be better then other browsers, it will take a
great effort to implement this as complete and as fast as possible. In
turn it increases the pressure on specs to be more easily to implement.

> Besides, partial implementations of specs and modules already
> happens.

It happens but in my opinion this makes creating CSS a lot more complex
as it should be. You need to be aware of all the features of all the
browsers instead of just knowing what is in CSS version x.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de