RE: [css3-background] border-radius color transitions using gradients recommended but undefined

#3 is the simplest and clearest all around imo: the behavior is undefined.

From: fantasai [mailto:fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:36 PM
To: Sylvain Galineau
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: [css3-background] border-radius color transitions using gradients recommended but undefined

   In the paragraph
     # It is not defined what these transitions look like, but a gradient is recommended
     # for color transitions that don't involve dotted or dashed borders.
   replace 'recommended' with 'suggested'.
     | It is not defined what these transitions look like, but a gradient is suggested
     | for color transitions that don't involve dotted or dashed borders.

and Proposal 3 is
   In the paragraph
     # It is not defined what these transitions look like, but a gradient is recommended
     # for color transitions that don't involve dotted or dashed borders.
   replace the comma with a period and remove the rest of the sentence, i.e.
     | It is not defined what these transitions look like.

Let me know if either 2 or 3 is satisfactory, and if so, we can take this to the WG for a formal decision. (If not, please explain what the remaining problems are.)

Thanks~

~fantasai