Re: [css-ruby] Proposal to publish new WD

On 12/03/2010 05:17 AM, Richard Ishida wrote:
> Done (as issues for now).
>
> Btw, why did you change the title of the document to CSS3 Ruby Annotation Module?
> I think this is not a good idea.  The Ruby Annotation spec is about annotation,
> and it helps people keep the two specs separate in their minds to have the word
> annotation in only one.

Hm. The Ruby Annotation spec seems to be about Ruby Annotation Markup,
and the CSS Ruby spec is about Ruby Annotation Styling. AFAICT, they
are both about Ruby Annotations, are they not?

I thought CSS Ruby was a bit obscure -- that people who didn't already
know what "ruby" is would have no clue what it meant -- and that using
the term Ruby Annotation would give them somewhat more of a clue. It
was just a thought.

~fantasai