RE: [css-ruby] Proposal to publish new WD

Done (as issues for now).

Btw, why did you change the title of the document to CSS3 Ruby Annotation Module?  I think this is not a good idea.  The Ruby Annotation spec is about annotation, and it helps people keep the two specs separate in their minds to have the word annotation in only one.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)