Re: [css3-images] Repeating oblique gradients

On Dec 1, 2010, at 10:22 AM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Correct, gradients are images, and you tile images.  My point is that
> tiling images is a *different thing* than repeating gradients

You point doesn't make sense. Since a gradient is an image, that is equivalent to saying 'tiling images is a *different thing* than repeating images'. It isn't. Repeating color stops independently is obviously different, but unnecesary for backgrounds, and unproven to be necessary for other properties.