Re: [css3-background] box-shadow spread radius and rounded corners

Not only would people be messing about with it in this way, or it destroying
sharp corners, suppose someone gives a box very elliptical corners - almost
flat - so as to give a somewhat beveled feel. Then, the shadow would add
something like 5px to each radius (which is not extreme) and completely
change the shape. I still feel a keyword would be the easiest way to fix
this. Some authors might *want* the sharp corners to turn rounded when
shadowed.

~6 out of 5 statisticians say that the number of statistics that either make
no sense or use ridiculous timescales at all has dropped over 164% in the
last 5.62474396842 years.