RE: [css3-fonts] same-origin restriction definition

I'd like this to remain there as well. And whichever WG the details
belong to, it deserves interoperable specification eventually.

As for incompatibility with the W3C's recommended architecture, I'm
quite puzzled as well, given the existence of specification that *require*
same-origin restrictions (XMLHttpRequest) or explicitly support setting them
up (CORS).

I do not understand how this specific section can be interpreted this way.
Or how it forbids such restrictions in W3C specs.

But if the W3C's recommended architecture is indeed incompatible with what
all implementations either already do (script) or will likely do
(fonts) for reasons that include security (i.e. implementations won't
change) then maybe the architecture needs an edit.