Re: Proposed 'color-correction' property

And there is the slightly ugly question of video.  But I think we agreed that we'd suggest that HTML document video as having a CCIR 601 default, not sRGB, and that the sRGB here applied to CSS colors and images.

But having written that, maybe we should suggest that HTML document the default for images, as well, and have the CSS spec. talk only about the colors in CSS itself.

On Nov 16, 2009, at 20:15 , L. David Baron wrote:

> On Thursday 2009-11-12 15:41 -0800, L. David Baron wrote:
>> Name: color-correction
>> Value: auto | sRGB
>> Initial: auto
>
> What I described as 'auto' should have been 'default'; I neglected
> to honor a substition [1] in the minutes.
>
> -David
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-CSS-irc.html#T20-02-55
>
> --
> L. David Baron                                 http://dbaron.org/