Re: [Backgrounds/Borders] Suggestion: Remove background-break and border-break

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:37 AM, David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com> wrote:

> It feels like these properties have more relevance in paged media than they
> do for inline elements or columns.  (Just support pseudo elements for the
> column boxes if you want them to support backgrounds/borders!)

It's not about borders on the column boxes themselves. It's about block
content inside the column.

It seems to me that everywhere someone uses borders to highlight a block,
they'll probably want border-break:close if that content is paginated or in
a column.

Rob
53:5-6]