RE: (fonts) MTX skepticism

Please see my reply to one of your previous posts on this thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Jun/0427.html
where I provided quantification you were looking for. On average MTX
gives you 30-35% gain in compression efficiency over gzip. You can
easily conduct very similar experiment yourself using gzip and WEFT (if
you want to independently confirm these results).

Regards,
Vladimir