Re: an easy(?) font solution

Your suggestion seems good at my eyes (but I don't work closely
with any font-related poeple).

The only restriction I would like to put is to use some other format :

    * Compressed using a particular method (but the same for each font)
    * Having two sections (like HTTP response)
            > Headers
            > A blank line
            > The Font

Delivered by a server, it could be :

    200 HTTP/1.1 OK
    Header: Value
    Header: Value
    Header: Value

    {RawWrapper}

And {RawWrapper}, uncompressed, would contains

    Header: Value
    Header: Value
    Header: Value

    {RawFont}