RE: New work on fonts at W3C

Thank you. I am not a web developer so I would trust the experts on this.
My point was that font vendors have so far proven to be reasonable people willing to cooperate, which is contrary to Rob's presumption that we would insist on a particular way of doing things (i.e. root strings).

Cheers,
Vladimir