RE: New work on fonts at W3C

So you are saying that
- you would rather continue serve EOT to IE and raw TrueType to other
browsers, and
- you would rather be in a position where in order to do that you'd have
to rename each font file, or
- you would rather rely on a third-party solutions like TypeKit to do it
for you, and
- you don't mind having uncompressed font files being served from your
site.

You would really prefer to do all this rather than
- compress a font "as is" and create a single CSS module that works the
same way in all browsers.

Is this what you are saying?