RE: New work on fonts at W3C

What about MTX compression? Since all the road blocks are now removed and the patent license is no longer perceived to be a "deal breaker" for Mozilla would you support this as part of the "simple obfuscation / targeted compression" compromise solution?

Since there seem to be an agreement on this thread that compression is a valuable tool - Monotype could offer a helping hand here for browser vendors to implement it.

Regards,
Vladimir