Re: [css3-transitions] animation of shadows

From: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-transitions/#animation-of-property-types-
> currently says:
>  # shadow: interpolated via the color, x, y and blur components
>  # (treating them as color and numbers where appropriate).
>
> However, properties with shadow values take lists of shadows.  I
> presume the intent is to be like gradients and only support
> animation when there are the same number of shadows.  If that is the
> case, I would suggest adding a sentence saying so, and also adding
> text saying that each shadow in one list is animated to the
> corresponding shadow in the other list.

I agree. This is a applicable solution.

It's also possible to interpolate missing shadows using a 'transparent'
default sized shadow. It has the advantage to make the new shadow
appears (or the old dispear) smoothly.

Maybe we should ask the people who've wrotten the spec of shadows
to decide self which solution they want for this problem.