Re: [CSS3 Colors] HSL colors, hue and allowed values, [CSS3 gcpm] CMYK colors and allowed values.

Traditionally, CMYK values have always been percentages. Whether this
is represented with a decimal or with a percentage sign doesn't make
that much difference to me, but using a 256 range would be very
unusual to designers for that, and would require converting from
numbers they are used to using when designing for print. I would
expect both percentage (with a "%") and decimal notation to be
allowed, just as it is in rgb() and rgba(), even though the GCPM
doesn't specify.

I don't really have any problem with an optional unit type being used
for degrees in HSL, except that I don't think many people would
actually type it, and it seems unnecessary since degrees is the only
type that can be used there.