Re: [css3-background] box-shadow and border-break

If a box is cut in two, due to a page break, there would be no border
or shadow at the bottom of the first page or at the top of the next
page. It would be as though the box had been sliced though the middle
somewhere, so that even though it is in two pieces, it still only has
one top and one bottom.

So and shadow visible along the right or left edge should appear
sliced off by the same straight cut that divided the box.

The key word of "where borders would also be drawn" is "would". It
doesn't matter if there are borders or not, since no border appears at
the bottom of the page (where the box was divided across pages), no
shadow should appear along that edge either.