Re: [CSS21] Concern about anonymous table objects and whitespace

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Interestingly enough, I actually came across a use case my proposal
> would break this morning.

OK, so I thought about this some more, and the argument for having
content not disappear is a very convincing one.  We'll see how
implementation of this section goes.  We might want to tweak the
whitespace handling some more, but what's there is ok as a start.

On closer reading, there doesn't seem to be a black-box way to test
whether a UA creates a rowgroup box around rows inside a table, even
with rowspan="0", so that part is probably fine as-is.

Do we want to clarify what happens with kids of columns and
column-groups (no box construction, except for column children of column
groups)?

-Boris