Re: [css3-background] does border-radius round the border-image ?

Brad Kemper wrote:
> 3) Even when the author may expect a scroll box to not obscure content,
> there are cases where it does so anyway, already. I found such a case
> last year, involving absolutely positioned contents [2].

> [2] http://bradclicks.com/cssplay/scrolling%20lists.html (second to last
> example on the page)

Could you elaborate on this example a little?  In various browsers I see
that the abspos markers are not rendered on the left.  However, this
seems to me a bug (after all, vertical overflow on the ancestor UL is
set to visible) and not related in any way to the presence (or
otherwise) of the scrolling mechanism.  Am I missing the point here?

Cheers,
Anton Prowse
http://dev.moonhenge.net