RE: Names of CSS specifications

Some consistency in nomenclature would be very helpful. I think having
"module" in each module title will be awkward at first but for
communications purposes, it's providing distinction from other versions of
CSS, and other CSS3 modules.

This can help greatly in both the training of devs/designers as well as in
their day to day work.

Loves to name things,
Molly