Re: [css3-background] Computed value of a border-radius property when the specified value triggers radius reduction

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:47:55 +0100, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> That does make sense, but I think you totally missed the question. :)
> Zack was asking whether the automatic-reduction-of-intersecting-radii
> algorithm happens before or after the step that produces output for
> getComputedStyle().

I suppose before, since getComputedStyle is CSS 2.0's computed value,
which we now call used value.

I wish I had time to work on getComputedStyle and friends :/

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/