Re: New feature request

This is covered by both Dave Hyatts & Daniel Glazmans proposal for
Variables (http://disruptive-innovations.com/zoo/cssvariables/) and
subsequent counter-proposal by fantasai (http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/specs/constants/
). I recently wrote a comparison of both proposals which can be found
at CSS3.Info (http://www.css3.info/summary-of-the-two-current-css-constants-proposals/
).

Hope this helps, and welcome to the mailing list :)

James