Re: [css3-namespace] duplicate declarations

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 15:33, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> Should we make duplicate @namespace declarations a conformance error?
> E.g:
>
>   @namespace "test";
>   @namespace "test2";
>
> ... or:
>
>   @namespace x "test";
>   @namespace x "test2";

Not sure what a conformance error entails.

I guess if we say that duplicates are an error, it is more logical to
keep the first one and ignore the second, rather than what the draft
says currently: the last one wins. I think I prefer that the last one
wins.

The validator might also give a slightly different message: "error,
duplicate declaration" vs "warning, duplicate declaration."

Would anything else change?

Bert