RE: [selectors-api] Selectors API I18N Review...

Hi Anne,

No, this is a theoretical outcome if some browsers did start normalizing.  I don't know of any that do at the moment - though I haven't exactly scoured the whole list of UAs at this point.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)