Re: Minutes and Resolutions 2009-08-26

fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> <Bert> If we want to re-publish CSS 2.1, we can do that , too.
> <Bert> (as long as we make only editorial changes, but that is indeed
> the case here.)
> <anne> i guess we have to wait another week to decide on publishing
> CSS 2.1? <Bert> Yes,we need a recorded WG decision.
> <anne> ok, lets wait for that then
> <anne> that gives people some time to study my email too, if anyone
> does

What's the status of the core lexer revisions to avoid arbitrary
back-up?  It was agreed on in an WG meeting, but then it was disputed
quite contentiously on this list, and I realized my original proposal
didn't do the job and sent in a revision (sorry about that).  It would
be nice to have a definite resolution one way or the other.

zw