Re: Fwd: Re: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2009-08-12

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 8:12 AM, François REMY<fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Thanks for reposting it. I wondered why the mail didn't appear in the list.
> So, this
> is the attachements that made the message too large. I'll need to remember
> that.

How strange... I *did* receive that email when it originally arrived.  Huh.

> In between, the discussion has continued to progress, I doubt my message
> will be useful now.

It was useful at the time.

> That would give a result like :
>
>   background-image:
>       linear-gradient(
>           50% 50%,
>           100% 75%,
>           white,
>           rose 25%,
>           red
>       )
>   ;

Just replace that first comma with "to", and that's exactly compatible
with my current proposal.  ^_^  (Though possibly not with an upcoming
version.)