Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2009, at 4:41 PM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
wrote:

> No it's... no it's not.  I have no idea how you got this impression,
> Brad.  In that particular argument you, I, and ROC were all talking
> about the function vs property angle, not the functional-colorstops vs
> simpler-colorstops.

It may have been what he was talking about. It wasn't what I was
talking about. I was talking about reducing the complexity of all the
values down to three for most common cases, and getting rid of all
those different functional notations in the values, and combining
radial and linear into the same set of values instead of two. I was
proposing a sytax that worked equally well for values of a separate
property or for an image. I was never advocating a property instead of
a image function.