Re: [CSS21] Update of CSS 2.1 CR Issues List

Bert Bos wrote:
> The CSS WG updated the CSS 2.1 specification:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-CSS2-20090423
>
> There is no change in status, the specification was already a Candidate
> Recommendation (CR). The reason for the update is simply to integrate
> the accumulated errata into the text. The errata list is now empty
> again (but will probably not remain so, we have a handful of issues
> still to discuss...)

The CSS2.1 Issues List has also been updated, with the issues closed by
the publication of this new CR moved into an "Old Issues" section and
the current, open issues listed at the top:
   http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1

Please add issues to the appropriate section. :) Thanks!

~fantasai