Re: [selectors3 / 4] Cross element pseudo-elements

From: "Giovanni Campagna" <scampa.giovanni@gmail.com>

> [...]
>
> I've tried to avoid using "fake elements" (ie tags with double colon
> names), but I think the model I thought is probably the first you
> posted (all ::selection are siblings and are at the deepest level,
> even if they're attached to elements higher up)

Ok, so I had good comprehension of what you had said. Anyway, both seems
acceptable to me, so your resolution seems good.

If nobody has comments to say it's not good, I think we can add it to
Selector 4, but not 3 because Selector 3 needs to be finished soon so we can
expect UA's support in a short time interval. Adding new things can turn in
long debates and make this module's implementation slower than it could be.
Or, if everybody find this resolution fine, why not in Selector 3, but I
doubt it will be the case (as for any proposal).

Fremy