Re: [css3-multicol] page-break-inside and columns

Sylvain Galineau wrote:

> Yes to the naming consistency. But wouldn't the author still want to combine some of these 'flags' together e.g.
>
> page-break-inside: avoid-column, avoid-page;
>
> Such multivalue expressions would of course not be backward compatible but the other options currently on the table are not either afaik.

I like the idea, but not the name : "page-break-inside"
should restrict its domain to pages, as its name implies;
"break-inside" could take values such as "avoid-column"
and "avoid-page" without introducing a conflict between
attribute name and allowed values.

Philip TAYLOR